Happy Birthday Quotes for Sister: If you want to get the Happy Birthday Quotes for Sister and share it with your friends then We are providing Latest Collection of Birthday Wishes like Cute Birthday Wishes, Latest Birthday Quotes, Funny Birthday Quotes, Happy Birthday Messages for friends and Family, Birthday Status. I hope you liked this Happy Birthday Quotes for Sister collection. You will get all the Latest and updated collection of Happy Birthday Wishes. Also Check our updated Funny Birthday Quotes and Cute Birthday Wishes.
Happy Birthday Quotes for Sister
- “A beautiful flower for a beautiful flower. Happy birthday!”
- We wish you a beautiful life with good health and happiness forever.
- Heads up! Catch that smile! It’s from me to you. Happy birthday.
- I wish you the very best of life and all it has to offer.
- I hope that all your wishes come true. Happy birthday.
- Sending you a birthday wish all wrapped up in love. Happy Birthday.
- All of us wish you a day filled with happiness and a joyous year ahead. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Images for Cute Sister
- I am sending you good vibes and smiles for every second of your special day. Have a fantastic birthday.
- May your birthday be the special day that you receive all you ever desired. Happy birthday.
- It’s your birthday!! We wish that whatever you want in life comes to you just the way you imagined it or even better.
Birthday Quotes for Everyone in Your Life
- “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.”
– Jack Benny
- “Age is a matter of feeling, not of year.”
– George William Curtis
- “Old age is like underwear… it creeps up on you”
- “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake”
- “Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed”
– Charles Schulz
- “It’s never too late to be what you want to be. Unless you want to be younger. Then you’re screwed”
- “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.”
– William Shakespeare
- “When your friends begin to flatter you on how young you look, it’s a sure sign you’re getting old”
– Mark Twain
- “As men get older, the toys get more expensive”
– Marvin Davis
- “Age is not important unless you’re a cheese”
– Helen Hayes
- “The tragedy of getting old: So many candles… so little cake”
- “You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.”
– John Grier
- “Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.”
– Chili Davis
- If things get better with age then you’re approaching magnificent”
- When I have a birthday I take the day off. But when my wife has a birthday, she takes a year or two off”
- “Youth is a gift of nature but age is a work of art.”
– Stanislaw Lec
- “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.”
– Lucille Ball