Funny Anniversary Wishes for Friend, family and Everyone: If you want to get the best Funny Anniversary Wishes for Friends and share it with your friends then We are providing Latest Collection of wishes & sms like Best Happy anniversary for brother and sister, Heart Touching anniversary for, Anniversary wishes and sms for girlfriend and boyfriend, Wedding anniversary wishes and images for couples and partner. I hope you liked this English & Hindi Funny Anniversary Wishes for Friends. collection. You will get all the Latest and updated collection of Anniversary Funny Anniversary Wishes for Friends. Also Check our updated Anniversary for Friend and Anniversary for Mom and Dad.
Best Funny Wedding Anniversary Wishes, Quotes and Messages for Friends, Husband-wife, couple and Everyone
- Wedding anniversaries are when you have to act normal in front of everyone so they think you are so happy. But in reality, you’d like to kill each other off! Happy anniversary!
- It feels really great to see you not tired of each other even after all these years. But I seriously hope you are not pretending to be seen like this! Congratulations by the way!
- I know your marriage is just as much as twisted as mine. But congratulations! You have spent really good years together. Now get yourself out of it!
- You lost your freedom on this day and you are celebrating it by throwing a party? Now that’s what years of being married makes you; a mentally retarded individual!
- You can name it a marriage anniversary and celebrate it as you wish, but I’m simply happy because my friend is alive! Congratulations on that!
Best Funny Wedding Anniversary Messages and Images
- God has truly compensated your ugly face by giving you such a beautiful wife. I’m glad you have a happy marriage together. Trust me; I’m having one, too! Congratulations!
- For [put year] years now, you have been the Bonnie to my Clyde, the Ying to my Yang, the Sweet to my Sour! Very happy anniversary to us!
- Darling, you remember the search warrant I had issued for my heart [put year] years ago? Guess what, it still belongs to you! Happy Anniversary!
- I wish I had more marriage anniversaries with you than my age. It’s so sad that I wasn’t married to you since my birth. But I’ll be celebrating my marriage with you till my death!
- My love for you only grew from the day I married you. So, when I say it’s our marriage anniversary, it means my love for you is up by one more level!
- If I wasn’t made for you, I would never be born. And if I wasn’t married to you, I would never be happy. Thank you for being with me all these years!
Funny Anniversary Messages and Images for Everyone
- You’re my favorite husband.
- There’s no one I’d rather sit on the couch watching TV with. Happy anniversary!
- It’s pretty cool that we’ve been together for however long we’ve been together. Happy anniversary!
- Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me, but then I remember that I put up with you too, so that makes us even. I love you!
- You’re alright I guess. Happy anniversary!
- Even though your snoring drives me crazy, I wouldn’t pick anyone else in the world to share my bed with. Happy anniversary!
- Happy anniversary! Let’s order takeout and be in bed by 10pm.
- I’m yours. No refunds.
- You married this crazy. Happy anniversary!
- Sometimes I get jealous of you. After all, you married the world’s most beautiful and brilliant woman. Happy anniversary, dearest husband!
Funny Anniversary Wishes for Friend
- “Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.” — Joyce Brothers
- “A wedding band is the smallest handcuff ever made, I’m glad I chose my cellmate wisely.” – Unknown
- “To keep your marriage brimming with love in the loving cup, whenever you’re wrong—admit it, whenever you’re right—shut up.” — Ogden Nash
- “God proved two things when he brought us together: his genius and his sense of humor.” – Unknown
- “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music, and dancing…she goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.” — Henry Youngman
- “I love you more than coffee, but please don’t make me prove it.” – Elizabeth Evans
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” — Rita Rudner
- “Marriage is like a deck of cards: At the start, all you need is two hearts and a diamond, but after a while, you just wish you had a club and a spade!” — Unknown
- “If two people love each other, nothing is impossible. Except deciding where to eat.” — Unknown